Salon Finance is a finance company specialising in arranging equipment funding for the needs of every type of salon business.
We work in partnership with our salon clients providing a range of innovative and competitive finance packages. Our specialist knowledge and experience has become renowned allowing for prompt decisions without frustrating delays while ‘underwriters’ consider whether to accept an application.
When you contact us you will speak to someone who understands the industry in which you operate.
The Benefits of Leasing
What is a Lease?
- It is a loan for 100% of the cost of equipment.
- It is an agreement with the Owner or Lessor of the equipment.
- You pay back the loan over an agreed period of time.
- The rentals are fixed for the term of the contract, typically 3 to 5 years.
- The lease rentals are fully deductible as an operating cost.
Is a Lease tax efficient?
- 100% of the rental is offset as a business expense.
- The Lessor will claim capital allowances.
- This tax benefit is passed to you through lower rentals.
Why is a Lease cash-flow friendly?
- The rentals are spread over the useful life of the equipment.
- The equipment is generating the cash to finance the rentals.
- There is no deposit to pay, so you do not need up front capital, which improves cash flow.
- VAT is charged on each rental, not on the purchase cost.
- A lease helps preserve your cash reserves, which will earn more interest.
Does Leasing affect existing credit lines?
- No. Leasing the equipment, allows you to retain your credit line with your bank.
- By Leasing you open up new credit lines with other funders.
- This offers the flexibility to have the use of equipment when you need it.
- Borrowing to purchase equipment can reduce business flexibility which may prove critical if you are planning business expansion, a new marketing campaign or need to recruit more people.